Stone Deaf Kliptonite Fuzz / Distortion
Share this Product
** Please Note This Is a Pre-order. Expected delivery April 2016 **
If Lex Luther was a Fuzz fanatic this would be his thang! Fuzz is the thang in this case, a lot of squelchy, chewy Velcro fuzz with a mixture of tube-sound type overdrive. Yes its a dual channel beast of a pedal that splits the input and output of an op amp and then bias both outputs to get one side fuzzy and one side tube sound like overdrive.
Oh wait what the hell is a Mirror Mix. Erm durrr its a feature to mirror the mixture of fuzz and overdrive of course, how dare you not know? Let me explain...
If you’ve got 2 channels, one fuzzy and buzzy and the other one over-driven and lush but you want to mix them then that’s what a mirror mix does. So you can have 50% fuzzzzzzzz and 50% overdrive or 75% fuzz and 25% overdrive. Stomp on the mirror foot-switch and flip it for 25% fuzz and say 75% overdrive. I know what your thinking. Cool as F**K isn’t it!
On top of the above you have all the great ability to tweak and fine tune your tone to needle point accuracy or full on boosted tonal assault with our parametric based filters. Add expression and you have expression overdrive and expression fuzz.
- Parametric EQ with adjustable Fuzz and Distortion Gain (Many different tonal palettes of high gain Fuzz and overdrive available)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Full spectrum of guitar amplifier tone)
- Dual Channel Overdrive and Unique Sounding Fuzz (switchable mirror mix function for dual channel differential percentage of fuzz / overdrive mix)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (velcro fuzz and overdrive frequency changes on the fly)
- Fuzz / Drive Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Fuzz wah wah tones with no tone sucking)
- Fuzz / Drive Phaser function on via expression pedal (Fuzz phaser tones with no tone sucking)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (Standard power supply, low power consumption)
- Quick Change Battery Box (quick change over of battery)
- Cool ass graphics (What more can we say)