Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression Pedal
Share this Product
** Please Note This Is a Pre-order. Expected delivery April 2016 **
Express yourself with the EP-1, the ultimate accessory for our pedals. Designed to work with all of our pedals it will take them to the next tonal level. One of the coolest things about this basic accessory is that you can use it for wah, phaser or tone control with our overdrives and distortions but then revert back to a pre-defined setting using the frequency knob on the side of the EP-1. This allows you to tailor it so its the same as the frequency control knob on the master pedal, say for instance a PDF-2 or a Tremotron.
You can also use it to control the rate of assignable controls on our delay and tremolo pedals as well.
- Distortion devices: Wah Wah, Phaser and Tone Control (e.g PDF-2, Kliptonite)
- Delay: Feedback, Time and Mix (Syncopy)
- Tremolo: Rate, Depth and Shape (Tremotron)
- Ultra Bright LED
- Quick change battery box
- All Steel construction thats built like a tank
- Super grip tread plate that has our printed skate board grip tape
- Adjustable tension of the foot plate for a smoother movement