Stone Deaf Syncopy Analog Delay
Share this Product
** Please Note This Is a Pre-order. Expected delivery July 2016 **
The Syncopy is an analogue delay with 500mS of delay. What it lacks in delay length it more than makes up for in playability, versatility and high audio quality and this is because we use high quality analogue chips and very clever filtering to give you nice lush, crystal clear delay tones. We use true bypass relay switching to reduce switching noise, quality burr brown op amps. In addition to this it is Midi enabled which far an expands its playability and control functionality. Many features in a small footprint.
Control Feedback, Time, and Mix mod individually or simultaneously using any standard expression pedal. If your an analogue purist then you will love our true analog BBD chips to give you that true analogue warmth and texture.
Bend some time with our time-bending modulation from subtle chorus to whaked out de-tune oscillations and while doing this, tap to your hearts content like Fred Astaire to to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo.
- Expression Input, assignable to Feedback, Time and Mix Mod controls (Allows you to assign different delay times, modulations and feedbacks to your own custom delay lines)
- 4 on pedal pre-sets with expandability to multiple banks via midi input (recall user defined pre-sets from directly in the pedal or expand to multiple banks using standard midi controllers)
- Analogue Controls for Tone and Level allowing fine tuning to fit sonically with the rest of your board. (Intuitive tone and level controls to match your other pedals sonically)
- True Analogue BBD Chip Delay (no digital signal paths all analogue design)
- 500mS of low noise maximum delay time ( low clocking noise delay for clear hi quality delay tones)
- Modulation - Add a range of time-bending modulation from subtle chorus to whacked out de-tune oscillations and again all in an very small footprint. (Add a layer of modulation to your presets and define your own tone)
- 9v DC Supply (Standard power supply friendly voltage of 200mA)
- Tap Tempo (Accurately tap in your rhythm perfectly in time with your drummer)
- Tap Divisions (set tap divisions to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo)
- Ultra Bright LEDS for pre-set indication and control (Easy to see controls and intuitive design to sculpt your tone)
Standard midi control, allowing manipulation of:
• All continuous controls such as Feedback, Time, Mix